18 methods TO CREATE FAUX FRECKLES(1)

Today is all about faux frecklesif you have them naturally you might hate them and if you don't have them you might want them it is the case for meso after scouring the interwebs I gathered today here every possible wayto create full freckles that I know .if I miss some of them you can leave

Them down below okay so we're starting off with the temporary methods which are typically applied over make up here.

I'm giving my makeup very natural and fresh and juicy okay so the first method is the brow pencil which is probably one of the most popular options my skin was having kind of a hard time picking up the brow product so I applied some

Mattifying powder and it worked way better.

I think the shade that I'm using is slightly too light it's not working super well for my skin tone but after layering it for a couple minutes it turned out not too bad .it's not my favorite way to create full freckles butit's not a bad one either this came out very subtle and I typically prefer a bolder freckled look also the pencil wasn't giving me much precision you kind of have to press hard to get the pigment out and then it creates a bigger dot than you originally wanted overall .

I think it looks cute but she's too shy and doesn't last very long. By the way I wanted to use the Hannah Montana transitions as a rating system but I figured you'd all be sick of hearing it at the end the next one is a felt tip

Liquid . I had in mind the line crime freckle bent for this one but I very

Unfortunately do not have it. I would love to try it so instead I'm using my

Glossy brow flake which would be a good  alternative if it was in a different

Shade than black even for my brows I really regret picking up this shade it's

Just too dark let's be honest this is clownery love's I was trying to tone it

Down with even more makeup but it just wasn't working cut the cameras that ass

Let's just forget this ever happened thank you next okay the next method is a

Colored brow gel or pommy.

I'm using the a BH dip brow gel which kind of acts a spa is stuff a super potent potent ,potent the stuff is very potent, so I tried to wipe down most of the products on the back of my hand, and then I used the wand to deposit the product, but unfortunately mine was super dried out .I'm not really sure what ended up happening so let the rain fall down to wake my dreams let it wash away queston hoodie sadly we have to stop.