18 methods to create faux freckles (2)

 

The next one is the freck og liquid . I haven't review up on my channel if you want to see what i think of it so we're gonna go over those one pretty fast the biggest perk of this stuff. How long wearing it is it will last you through a long sweaty and hot day however the outcome of what it looks like is really like different from a person to another .it's kind of up to you and your skills of how you apply them, but it's a pretty user friendly product very hard to mess up. I like it a lot next we have cream contour all of the following clips are film and slo-mo, i'm dying because it was not intentional kind of want to add some classical ,okay that is enough so i tried using different tools with this medium the stipple brush was a complete letdown the pointed brush worked fantastic. Now we are trying it with a bobby pin ,and i had no hopes for this one since the pin is pretty thick but look at this i feel like this isn't bad at all. I really like how this turned out now we're gonna be trying it with a textured sponge this is the kind of sponge you want to use it's typically used in sfx makeup.

 I didn't have access to it at the time, so i tried using this brush this no sorry sponge that you used to clean like stubborn food .it was a flop didn't work nope next is eyeshadow, this is also one of  the most popular ways to create faux freckles and it's for a reason.  Everyone has an eyeshadow palette with neutral shades and a small liner brush, so you can easily create depth by using different shades and layering them. I also like to create depth by wetting the brush to make the shadows more pigmented, this is a trick that i use when my brush gets too fat.  I guess to get it back to like its pointyness .i use my brow gel and then i shape it i wait for it to dry and then it usually works .

I really like how this turned out this is easily one of my favorite methods of creating faux freckles i also tried it with a bobby pin, i wasn't a fan it doesn't look as good as when i tried it with the cream contour and the stipple rush did not even bother to dry.

 

Moving on to contour powder and a tooth brush .i learned this trick from desi perkins but i think it's commonly used in sfx makeup .i don't know if i did it wrong ,but i really don't like how it turned out and it got super messy oh my gosh what's that instant coffee really yes last week, i posted a video showing this trick so you can click the i to check it out it's way more detail basically i've been drinking a lot of whipped coffee and the stains of the coffee gave my sister the idea to use it as a liquid to create full freckles, i realized this is a stronger freckle look but you can definitely tone it down and adjust it to your liking. I also posted a trick on tick tock and so people who are not here for it which is.

I personally like it and i just want to say every time. I say i like something it's just my personal opinion it does not mean that it is the truth and that you have to share it.