You might be thinking about chemical peels for age spots and want to know if this is the best treatment you can choose? Of course you can choose this treatment, but before this you'd better make sure you do some research to ensure it is right for you, you might just be happy with the result. But there are some possibilities you should consider before deciding on any harsh treatments and you should also know that there could be other options you can choose. Research is necessary when deciding on these types of ways.
There are advantages and disadvantages with just about any treatment that you decide to use, just make sure you learn about them first.
Let's look at some of the disadvantages of chemical peel for age spots:
- It sometimes cause swelling around the eyes while in recovery state
- May be irritating the risk to the skin leave a scar
- The cost of these treatments vary from between $500 - $1,200
- Recovry your skin may take several weeks
- Chemical peels are not permanent， if you want to maintain a lasting result you need to be repeated
During chemical peel the damaged skin，skin will be stripped off and the age spots will be tripped off. This will in turn encourage new skin cells to grow giving you younger more even-toned skin. But you should be aware that the result will differet between people depending on the type of peel you have and your skin type.
There are different types of peels on the market. Let's take a look at some of them:
1. There is the type that uses phenol acid. These are deep peels which are more intensive and will take a longer time to heal.
2. Use the medium peel that uses a substance known as trichloracetic acid (TCA)
3. Use the light peel which uses alpha hydroxyl acids or glycolic acids.
Using that acidic substances for these treatments can be quite frightening. You must be wondering if there are safer, effective methods to these chemical peels for age spots.
There are safer alternatives which uses natural and safe ingredients that has shown great success to get rid of age spots, give smooth and even-toned skin and helps to enhance skin cell rejuvenation and stimulate the production of collagen and elastin in your skin.
Age spot as you might know is caused by excess exposure to the UV rays of the sun. These then causes the darkening of the skin which results in age spots in the areas where the melanin is accumulated. Finding natural and safe ingredients that can eliminate these spots without pain, health risk or down time would be a great news.
The best ingredient that has been discovered that can reduce the appearance of age spots naturally is Illuminatural 6i™. And you'll sleep better at night knowing that, unlike most age spot remover, there are no harsh chemicals in the formula. No hydroquinone, no steroids, no bleach, no mercury.